The Gaz issue 3 is so bloody good. It features:
- a cover photo by the very talented and friendly Alex Kelaart (more on him later in this list)
- an introduction
- a sort of accurate calendar of events
- an imagined interview with none other than Mary Norris, New Yorker copy editor
- a review of America
- a review of sitting around doing nothing
- an interview with two Kelaarts (Oliver and Alex—remember him?) and two people who bought their photographs
- an interview about crosswords conducted via crossword
- a rumination on the possibility that these may indeed be the days
- an interview with dead-set legend Robyn Holt
- a couple of ads for The Good Copy.
All this is housed in a modest 24-page, full-colour, saddle-stitched A5 volume that you simply must own. Quantities are limited and close to exhausted, so get in while you can.